Different developmental works done by Member of Parliament, Supriyatai Sule
A look at the developmental works done by MP, Supriya Sule along with some future plans:
Electricity related works
- Installation of switching station at Khanapur- Appro. Cost- 2.07 crore.
- Start of new additional transformer at Khed-Shivapur. Appro Cost- 1.25 crore
- The capacity of 77 transformers has been enhanced, while 224 new transformers have been installed. Many new High Tension, Low Tension cables started.
- Total 8058 new customers were helped to get electricity connection which included domestic, commercial, industrial, agro-pumps, drinking water scheme, high tension line customers.
- 5 substations in Indapur Taluka viz. Agoti, Kanda-Market, Boratwadi, Shetphalgade (of 33/11KV each capacity), 3 in Baramati viz. Shrisuphal, Undawadi, Mekhali(of 33/11KV each capacity) and capacity of transformers at Kalewadi, Kalthan and Nimsakhar have been installed, 7 sub-stations viz Khanapur, Narhe Ambegaon, Warje(Kakade city), Warje(Aditya Garden) are sanctioned of 22/11 KV each capacity while those at Shivane, Khadakwasla Dam have been proposed. New sub-station costing approximately 2 crores 10 Lakhs has been erected and started at Wadgaon-Dhayari in Pune city area.
- Enhancement of capacity of Tukainagar transformer. The capacity of sub-station at Varasgaon, Tal.Velhe is enhanced. Also two acres land has been allotted for this work.
- The area in Kothrud in Pune city which comes under Baramati Loksabha Constituency is also given proper attention. With a view to provide regular and proper electricity to 40 thousand customers in the area, works upto Rs.20.09 crores have been undertaken in the first phase. This includes sub-station work at Kakade City and Aditya Garden, new 14 transformers and enhancement of transformers and installing High-tension,low-tension cables.
- Involving Self-Help Groups(SHGs) in the work of Electrcity bill distribution, bill collection and taking information of the load of new customers.
- Immediate electricity connection was given to many slum dwellers under the scheme“Mahawitran Aplya Dari”(MSEDCL at your door-step).
A look at the works done under the guidance of MP Supriya Sule under Baramati Loksabha Matadarsangh Vikas Abhiyan